As a company, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. Your health and safety have always been our #1 priority. Because of this, we want to share with you the precautions we are taking as a company to stop the spread and keep you and your family, as well as our technicians and their families, safe. We will minimize exposure by limiting the work performed in your home, and by practicing social distancing. When we do need to enter your home for certain services, we will be taking every precaution necessary to keep you and our employees safe. These precautions include:
- We will be doing as much outside work as possible so we can limit our time inside your homes.
- Our technicians will be wearing shoe covers, respirators, and rubber gloves.
- They will be frequently washing and sanitizing their hands.
- Shoe covers and rubber gloves will be disposed of after every job and fresh ones will be worn at the start of the next appointment.
- Fresh drop cloths will be used at every appointment. Used drop clothes are never used twice and will be washed for reuse on a daily basis.
- Our technicians will be cleaning their tablet screens and equipment with antiviral and disinfectant wipes in between each appointment.
- We will be regularly screening our technicians for any illness. In the event that they do have symptoms, they will not be allowed to come to work until cleared by their doctor.
We will confirm all of our appointments the day before the scheduled appointment. When calling to confirm for an appointment, we will be asking you what the current status of the health in your home. If it is not a safe environment for our technicians, then you may be asked to reschedule the appointment for a later date once everyone is well.
We will continue to take these precautions until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and for trusting us with your chimney services.
~ The Owens Chimney Team