As a company, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. Your health and safety have always been our #1 priority. Because of this, we want to share with you the precautions we are taking as a company to stop the spread and keep you and your family, as well as our technicians and their families, safe.
- We will be doing as much outside work as possible so we can limit our time inside your homes.
- When we are inside your home, all of our technicians will be equipped with respirator masks and rubber gloves.
- We will be changing into fresh gloves in between each appointment.
- While inside your home, we will be practicing social distancing and will not be giving or receiving any handshakes.
- We will also be cleaning our tablet screens and equipment with antiviral and disinfectant wipes in between each appointment.
- We will be regularly screening our technicians for any sickness. In the event that they have symptoms, we are not allowing them to come to work unless their doctor releases for them to do so.
- When calling to confirm for an appointment, we will be asking you if you or any family members are feeling sick or ill.
- We will not be accepting cash or check payments at this time.
We will continue to take these precautions until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and for trusting us with your chimney services. James Owens, Owner