Chimney Sweep & Fireplace Services in Charlotte NC and Surrounding Areas
Owens Chimney Systems is a locally owned and operated company that has been serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas since 1989, making the Carolinas safer one chimney at a time. Being in business all these years has given us the kind of experience our customers have come to rely on: honest, guaranteed service.
As our customer, we believe it is essential to know that your chimney sweep company employs Certified Technicians (all of our lead service technicians are certified by the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) who understand the basic fundamentals of chimney construction and design. A chimney sweep technician should be capable of finding any potential hazards and/or deficiencies that may exist. You can feel confident that our technicians possess the knowledge and experience to resolve the toughest of problems.
Owens Chimney Systems is known for our Professional Chimney Services including:
- Chimney Cleaning – recommended annually
- Chimney Evaluations & Inspections – recommended annually, level of inspection determined at time of visit
- Chimney Repairs – including restoration of the firebox to the top of the chimney stack
- Chimney Restoration & Relining – over 20 years experience in restoration and relining chimneys
- Gas Fireplace & Gas Log Service – clean and convenient heat, but also need regular inspection for safe operation
- Furnace Cleaning – keeping you safe by cleaning out one of the most overlooked appliance in the home
North Carolina Service Areas:
We are based in and serve the entire city of Charlotte NC with our main office in Charlotte NC. However, as a home and business service company, we go to a lot of cities and areas that surround Charlotte. We travel to the south to Weddington NC, Wesley Chapel NC all the way to Waxhaw NC and southeast to Mineral Springs NC , Monroe NC and Wingate NC.
Headed north, but staying on the east side of Charlotte, we cover Stallings NC, Matthews NC, Hemby Bridge NC, Mint Hill NC, going further east out to Midland NC and Locust NC. Headed back north to Harrisburg NC we travel to Concord NC and Kannapolis NC. We go up Interstate 77 up through Lake Norman including Huntersville NC, Cornelius NC, Davidson NC all the way to Mooresville NC.
We also run out to the west side to Mt. Holly NC, Belmont NC and Gastonia NC. We cover the southwest side of town and go down to Rock Hill SC through Fort Mill SC. We cover many of the smaller areas as well like Tega Cay NC and Pineville NC and most likely will come to your home or business if you are anywhere in the vicinity of these towns in North Carolina. Please make sure you give us a call or fill out our contact form and let us know your zip code and city and we can let you know very quickly if you are in our service area. No matter what, we will help you; so call us!
Reason to Choose Our Company:
We have the knowledge & expertise it takes to do the job right the first time! We are committed to customer service and dedicated to customer satisfaction! Give us a call today; our radio-dispatched team is ready to respond to your chimney needs courteously and promptly. Owens Chimney Systems:
- Has been serving the Charlotte area since 1989
- Is locally owned and operated
- Owner, James Owens, is Certified with the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America)
- Owner, James Owens is the past President of the North Carolina Chimney Sweep Association
- All Lead Service Technicians are CSIA Certified
- Requires our Service Technicians to participate in mandatory industry training to stay on top of the latest technical advances to
- maintain our reputation as a premium chimney services company
- Has been a BBB Accredited Charlotte Member since 1993
- Has been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 2002-2013
- Are members of NCSG (National Chimney Sweep Guild), NCCSA and the SCCSG (South Carolina Chimney Sweep Guild)
- Is Licensed & Bonded
- Carries Workers Compensation Insurance on all our employees
We look forward to scheduling your next service appointment!